What Ms Balter’s book offers over most or all of the other books on the market is that Ms Balter is able to take a highly technical topic and present it in a manner that is easy to comprehend. It is a book that the reader will often want to read from cover to cover, but it can also act as an excellent reference.
- Readers of Alison Balter’s Mastering Microsoft Access 2002 Desktop Development will learn.
- A thorough knowledge of Access application development.
- Real-world solutions to specific development and programming problems.
- Professional programming techniques backed by concise, no-nonsense explanations of the underlying theories.
- Debugging and troubleshooting methods to solve problems quickly and get stalled development projects back on track.
[amazon asin=0672321017&template=add to cart]